This prespray, spotter and booster removes oil-based spots and stains. It is excellent for use on upholstery – no scrubbing required.
• Form: Liquid concentrate
• SKU Quantity: Case of 4 one-gal. bottles
• RTU pH: 8.35 (dry prespray)
• RTU pH: 8.21 (wet prespray)
• Unit Size: 1 gal. / 3.8 L bottle
Upholstery wet cleaning prespray:
1. Mix 25 oz. (739 mL) with 1 gal (3.8 L) of water.
2. Lightly apply onto fabric, agitate with a soft brush, then wet extract using All Fiber Textile Rinse.
Upholstery dry cleaning prespray: 1. Use undiluted.
Prespray for carpeting:
1. Mix 25 oz. (739 mL) with 1 gal. (3.8 L) of water.
2. Using a clean sprayer with coarse spray, apply evenly to soiled carpet.
3. Brush area with a hand pile brush, then clean.
Soil filtration lines / filtration soil: Evenly apply a course spray onto the filtration lines and aggressively agitate into fiber with a brush. Rinse and extract.
1. Apply undiluted to a clean white cloth and blot spot or stain until the soil is removed.
2. Rinse with All Fiber Textile Rinse using extraction machine.